Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

what we did lask week

last week the year 7's participated in the step up activities while the year 8's were on camp. The activities that we did was stacking the cups and slide it down carefully and try and slide down the chocolate chip cookie and i tried to jump it of my 4 head  and i got it and my team won.

My favourite highlight was playing netball and soccer in the afternoon also murder mystery. I was in b3 and we were versing 1b and some year 8's were playing with us but it wasn't about winning but it was about leader ship and helping others. I thought I showed that when I hit some ones shoulder and I said sorry and I got twenty points for helping that person.


my favourite highlight was murder mystery and my whole we had to guess what time and how Mr grim died. So there were  15 characters and the one that I was is MR Grim.

No comments:

Post a Comment